Some People Just Don’t Appreciate Paper Mario Properly, And Instead Try To Post the Entire Lyrics to My Way, By Frank Sinatra

“Stop Listening to the Paper Mario Soundtrack I swear to god I will call Res Life.” Some people just don’t know joy, or the entire 2 hours and 24 minutes of the entire Paper Mario OST

“Are you trying to channel the heat of Italy, and the fires of pompei, feeling the ash on your skin as you are slowly mummified in this position, but you’re finally content because you can be warm finally.”

“Look at what you’ve done, you’ve made a Johnsen fast walk, you monster.”

“You can’t kiss her! You’re being hypocritical!”

“It’s not an aux cord. It’s an auxiliary cord.”

I always hate endings…It’s kind of sad this is our last compost. I don’t hate writing endings, because it’s not really the end, I don’t think. The characters will always be doing something else, there still there, they’re just moving on. But when things end in your life…Idk it just always makes me kinda sad bc you realize that you will never get to revisit this time in your life. You can only move forwards. You can’t press reset. Idk. For someone who likes writing so much I really just prefer things remain static. idk.

“Tim Gunn, you saucy minx.”

“YOU’RE CATHOLIC LITE. YOU’RE IN IT FOR THE AESTHETIC AND FOR THE PROMISE THAT THERE’S SOMETHING AFTER DEATH, DON’T PRETEND LIKE YOU’RE OFFENDED BY THIS.” she was correct.