And now, the end is near And so I face the final curtain My friend, I’ll say it clear I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain I’ve lived a life that’s full I’ve traveled each and every highway But more, much more than this I did it my way Regrets, I’ve had a few But then again, too few to mention I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course Each careful step along the byway And more, much more than this I did it my way Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew But through it all, when there was doubt I ate it up and spit it out I faced it all and I stood tall And did it my way I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried I’ve had my fill my share of losing And now, as tears subside I find it all so amusing To think I did all that And may I say – not in a shy way Oh no, oh no, not me I did it my way For what is a man, what has he got If not himself, then he has naught To say the things he truly feels And not the words of one who kneels The record shows I took the blows And did it my way Yes, it was my way

• “Ah, why are there llamas? No, stop this, I don’t want this. Make the llamas stop.”
  • “I’ve been drawing people blues dancing for far longer than I’ve been doing it myself.”
  • “Miranda, you minx.”
  • “Hey, you want to hear the best album known to man?” She begins to play the Paper Mario Soundtrack,¬†and hasn’t stopped since. The days are growing old and I am haunted by the subtle 8-bit themes.
  • Upon hearing the release date for the song Issues by Julian Michaels, he said. “That was two days after my birthday. Thanks to Julian Michaels for thinking of me.”
  • “Does anyone have any questions before we close things up here?” He asks.
    • “Can I have twenty dollars?” I ask in response.