Compost pile #5

Today was nice I went out with my friend and got to enjoy the sunlight. We went to on the chairs that were close to Beck and just bathed in the sun. I feel asleep and my friend had to wake me up, I felt so warm and it made me want to sleep. My room is so cold for some reason and being out side in the warm weather made me sleepy.

It’s the worst when you are sick. I feel like my nose is blocked, I can’t smell anything. I’m cold all the time and just want to be warm. I want to eat pho or some kind of warm soup. Makes me miss home even more, I want my mothers cooking. She the best at cooking me soup that makes me feel better.

Exams are the most stressful thing in the world. I have to memorized so many things just for an exam. I have two exams this week which is very stressful, having to balance the two of them. I’m not the most smart person in the world and not the best at maintaining information. The exam tomorrow is going to so hard since I don’t have all the information down at all.

I can’t believe that it’s only been a month and some days into college. Somehow I feel like it’s been longer. Also surprise at my self for meeting new people here, this is an accomplishment for me. I’m an introvert who doesn’t really talk. I’m proud of myself, didn’t really think I would get to meet so many people. I’m improving by self day by day and trying to talk in class more.

As I was walking to my class today, a leave fell on me. It made me remember this summer when I went to visit my parents. I was walking toward the farm as it was time to work and as I was walking something kinda bad happen. I don’t know if it’s good luck or not if this happens. As a bird was flying, it pooped and landed right on my head. At first I had thought it was just a leave or something else, leaves fall on me all the time. But as I kept walking, I had this gut feeling that it wasn’t. I reach up and touched my head, it was wet. I thought to myself why it might be wet and then realize. A bird must have pooped on my head because I looked at my hand and it was white plus wet. I was trying to see of a bird drop meant that I was going to have good luck or not. At the time though I didn’t really care because I was going to have to take a shower anyway in order to get in the chicken coops. Also reminded me of this other day when I was walking to class and something fell on me. My first thought was that it was a leave. I meaning considering that it’s fall and all. I really didn’t think much of it until I brushed it off. The dry “leave” turned out to be a bug. I sorted freaked out to see that it wasn’t a leave but an actually bug.

It feels nice at the end of the week to relax and enjoy myself. This week has been very stressful with my two exams and papers due. I’m so glad that it was Friday and I finally get to relax before my classes starts again.

I’m so tired that I don’t even want to do anything besides sleep right now. Work was tiring for me, there was a lot of people in the grill. My mind is blank right now on what even to write, it’s at like sleep mode.