Fire Alarms and Classes

• 6 fire alarms have gone off since the start of the school year. People really do not know how to cook and should just go to the caf.
  • I hate it when I can’t speak in some class. I feel like there are bullies in the class that specifically talk over people and rant their ideas so that other people can’t chime in.
  • ┬áNow that things are beginning to feel normal and get into the flow. I understand my professors, the assignments and our objective for the course.
  • The art building this year has become my relaxation place. I like to come back after 7pm when there is hardly a soul in the building and paint to my hearts content, and sing a little song or two.
  • I think it’s fun to have lunch with your professors. You get to see their our of class room personality and discover that they like the same tv show as you or love to eat junk food. Then they aren’t so scary when you see then in your next class.
  • Being involved in clubs are a great way to meet new people. Students from all years show up to plan events, participate and enjoy themselves.